Join the leading SaaS backup & restore company!
CloudAlly, a world wide leading cloud backup company, is looking for a Java developer position for the ‘dev-support’ team for maintenance and support of a state of the art big data cloud backup SaaS system.
- Java development and maintenance (ןin the company’s ‘devsupport’ team in Israel)
- Working from home (beside one day a week at the office at Raanana, Israel)
- Working in shifts (including shifts at evening and night)
- Actively monitoring logs and servers
- Exploring and fixing issues and bugs
- Last support tier, serving the company’s customer support team.
- Good Java development skills, at least 4 years experience
- Ability to work from home and in shifts
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent English and Hebrew writing and oral capabilities
- Proactive and self motivated person
Advantage: ability to work during Jewish holidays (time off for none Jewish Holidays).
The work is done mainly from home and in shifts.
WHAT DOES A FULL STACK BACKEND DEVELOPER DO AT CLOUDALLY?
On the back-end they develop the application, server, and database that make up the foundational structure of tha application. Your skills are often centered around solution stacks like LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) or MEAN (MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, Node.js) which contain all the technologies required to set up a complete application.
Here’s what we expect to see in a full stack developer’s skillset:
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
We expect a backend developer to really be comfortable with the server-side.
Please send your resume to jobs@CloudAlly.com. We look forward to meeting you.
Our sales team is growing and we are looking for a strong Sales Expert.
As a Sales person at CloudAlly, you’ll play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of our platform. Through your deep product knowledge, expertise in how companies use and deploy SaaS applications, and objection handling in customer interactions, you’ll support our sales team with the sales processes.
- You will play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of CloudAlly
- Work closely with our salespeople and help to streamline CloudAlly’s sales process
- Map out prospects’ business processes and assist them to implement them in our platform
- Establish pre-configured solution packages and define best practices
- Help to strategize large opportunities
Your Experience & Skills
- 2+ years in a Sales role in a SaaS environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A deep technical curiosity for how IT systems work in a business context
- Great communication and customer-facing skills
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Business process mapping skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience responding to technical questions and security requirements from customers
- Exceptional teamwork capabilities
We’re looking for a talented, driven individual with great energy, passion and initiative to drive awareness and new business acquisition for the fastest growing database on CloudAlly. The Enterprise Account Executive role focuses exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy within an assigned territory, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Work closely with Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, trade shows and other marketing related strategies.
- 5+ years experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive market
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent – possesses aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
- Fluency in written and spoken English
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for developing a long term sales plan focusing on acquiring top mobile & web publishers and advertisers. This includes reaching out to new and emerging markets and discovering business opportunities. As a part of your role, you will take part in the core decisions and actions that shape the company’s vision and strategy.
• 1-2 years of relevant business experience with proven results.
• Prior experience as a Business Development/sales/in the Online Advertising field.
• Experience in handling long-term relations and establishing new partnerships.
• Experience in creating a partnership base from scratch and enlarging it over time
• Strong time management skills and a “get things done” approach
• Fluent or native English- A Must. Other languages – advantage.
Talented Graphic Designer with an eye for detail, needed to join our high-tech company in Raanana.
Managing a Corporate Brand & Identity
Producing: A visual design language, refining our brand.
* Digital design: Emails, Website and internal portal, Presentations, Newsletters, blog illustrations, Websites, Landing pages & Banners.
* Online Advertising: Banner campaigns, Social media, Blogs, Advertising, etc.
* Print: Brochures, Whitepapers, Case studies, Infographics, One pagers, Sale sheets, eBooks, presentations, user guides.
– Good English (New Olim from English speaking countries join us)
– Team Player
– 3 Year Experience minimum
– Design for hi-tech brand, technology.
– Experience working in a corporate Marcom team for an international company.
The job position is 75%, (can be full time…) reporting to the Marketing Director, and working in collaboration with the various entities in the company.
Send your CV to email@example.com