Become a CloudAlly Partner
Provide Your Clients with Cloud Backup & Restore Services for: Office 365, SharePoint & OneDrive, G Suite, Box.com, Salesforce.com and much more!
Contact us for more information on our Resellers/Affiliate Programs exclusive benefits and terms.
The Full Benefits of Becoming a CloudAlly Partner
- Partner Portal: Manage your customer relationships from a consolidated portal.
- 24×7 Support: Support available by email, ticket, chat or phone 24×7 across all time zones.
- Partner Sales Manager: A CloudAlly sales manager dedicated to assist with your sales efforts and to help you grow recurring revenue by bundling CloudAlly backups with your existing services.
- Deal Based Pricing: In addition to our standard partner discounts, we’ll work with you on larger deals, academics, etc, to ensure the most competitive pricing possible.
- Sales and Marketing Material: Access to marketing kits, brochures, training manuals and other material to increase your sales efforts.
- System Demos: We offer on-demand system demos for your internal staff as well as end-client opportunities as needed.
- Sales Webinars: Invite your customers to attend a joint sales webinar with you and CloudAlly to increase your sales opportunities.
- Deal Registration: Register your deals to ensure exclusivity and dedicated sales support.
Grow & expand your business opportunities with CloudAlly building on the SaaS applications your customers are already working with: Microsoft Office 365, G Suite, Box.com, Salesforce.com, and Dropbox for Business.
CloudAlly partners, receive access to valuable training with our best practices guide, marketing collateral, product support, deal registration, and more through our new partner web portal.
Our partner & technical team is focused on making sure your clients can restore their SaaS solution data from any point in time, without difficulty.
Partner Affiliation Success Program
Building on Alliances for a Secured Backup Solution
CloudAlly is an Advanced Consulting Partner (status) in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN). The APN is a global program, designed to help APN Partners build successful AWS-based businesses or solutions by providing business, technical, marketing, and go-to-market support.