Careers @ CloudAlly
Join the Cloudally’s winning team of professionals working on expanding our solutions for Google Apps, Office 365 + SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business, Salesforce, Security Certifications & Compliance.
CloudAlly, a world wide leading cloud backup company, is looking for a Java developer position for the ‘dev-support’ team for maintenance and support of a state of the art big data cloud backup SaaS system.
- Java development and maintenance (ןin the company’s ‘devsupport’ team in Israel)
- Working from home (beside one day a week at the office at Raanana, Israel)
- Working in shifts (including shifts at evening and night)
- Actively monitoring logs and servers
- Exploring and fixing issues and bugs
- Last support tier, serving the company’s customer support team.
- Good Java development skills, at least 4 years experience
- Ability to work from home and in shifts
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent English and Hebrew writing and oral capabilities
- Proactive and self motivated person
Advantage: ability to work during Jewish holidays (time off for none Jewish Holidays).
The work is done mainly from home and in shifts.
WHAT DOES A FULL STACK BACKEND DEVELOPER DO AT CLOUDALLY?
On the back-end they develop the application, server, and database that make up the foundational structure of tha application. Your skills are often centered around solution stacks like LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) or MEAN (MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, Node.js) which contain all the technologies required to set up a complete application.
Here’s what we expect to see in a full stack developer’s skillset:
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
We expect a backend developer to really be comfortable with the server-side.
Please send your resume to jobs@CloudAlly.com. We look forward to meeting you.
Reach out to our Human Resource Team