We love OneDrive for Business.
Why? Simply because it enables us to work smarter and more effectively. OneDrive for Business helps us collaborate and manage the influx of data with ease.
However, we have encountered several clients who do not use it to its full potential. They have never explored the vast amount of capabilities offered by OneDrive for Business. So they do not use the capabilities that administrators can share with end users or implement to help boost adoption and create power users.
So, if you are an administrator or just a user, here are our top seven tips on how you can leverage OneDrive for Business to increase work productivity. Learn more about: OneDrive Backup.
What this article is about:
- Download OneDrive for Business Sync App to Work Offline
- Get Organizational Insights with Office Delve
- Save Email Attachments with OneDrive for Business
- Using Version Control to Identify Changes in a Document
- Set Up a Link in SharePoint to OneDrive for Business
- Access OneDrive for Business on Your Mobile Device
- Create and Host an Online Survey