Cloud Backup for MSPs
Organisations are increasingly trusting Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to provide them with an all-in-one SaaS platform and comprehensive cloud service management at an optimal cost. However, with increasing malware attacks, data protection is of vital importance to the success of the SaaS suite. Cloud backup for MSPs, is a must-have. A few pointers on how the MSP can secure their cloud solutions.
This article includes:
Why do Organisations use MSPs?
The modern organisation requires a diverse stack of SaaS-based enterprise applications. Given the complexity, organisations typically have two options to manage their SaaS suite:
- Build a team within their organisation that is knowledgeable, and responsible for managing and supporting the range of cloud services. This means high Capital expenditure (CAPEX) and compromised Quality of Service (QoS)
- Choose an MSP for the job and benefit from proven expertise and efficiencies of scale.
The advantages of this method are:
- Low Operating Expenditure (OPEX) and low CAPEX,
- Access to best-in-class expertise.
- Industry-grade quality of service (QoS)
- Frees up time to focus on their core business
- Peace-of-mind that the MSP is taking care of the SaaS stack both proactively and reactively.
It’s no surprise then, that organisations are overwhelmingly choosing Managed Service Providers (MSP’s). ChannelE2E indicates that the MSP market is globally a ~$200 billion dollar industry and continues to grow at 12.5% compounded rate.