Office 365 recover deleted items administratorHaving contacts in your email makes sending and receiving messages much easier. Instead of having to remember the email address or phone number, you can just click on a name, and there is the information you want to take. So its essential for us to understand: How to Recover a Deleted Contact in Office 365. Adding and recovering lost contacts in Office 365 is a simple task. It takes only a few clicks.
What this article is about:
- Add Contacts in Office 365
- Restoring Deleted Contacts in Office 365
- Restoring Office 365 Deleted Contacts with the help of CloudAlly
Add Contacts in Office 365There are a couple of different ways to add contacts to your Office 365 account. It all depends on how you access email on your work computer. If you log into your Office 365 portal, choose the Outlook app launcher by clicking on the mail title. Once inside the email application, open the message of the contact you want to add. Depending on which type of application you are in, do the following:
- Com: On the contact card that appears, click Add.
- Outlook on the web: On the contact card that displays, click the three dots next to the person’s initials or picture. Click Add to contacts.
- Outlook application on the computer: On the contact card that is displayed, click the three dots next to the person’s initials or picture. Click Add to contacts.
Restoring Deleted Contacts in Office 365Removing a contact is simple. However, sometimes you remove the wrong one. If you catch your mistake within 30 days, Office 365 allows you to restore the information back into your contact list seamlessly. To restore contacts using Office 365:
- Log into your Office 365 portal and navigate to the Mail application using the Mail tile.
- In Outlook, select Manage.
- Click on Restore deleted contacts.
- In the Recover deleted items window that appears, check the box next to the name or names to restore.
- Select Recover, located at the top of the window. Then click OK.
Restoring Office 365 Deleted Contacts with the help of CloudAllyLog into your CloudAlly account and navigate to the Restore and Download page. Once on the Restore and Download page, select the Office 365 account which holds the contact information to restore.
- Search for the contact using the Search Via and selecting a contact and entering at least part of the name to restore.
- Select the name from the search results and click Restore.
- In the confirmation window, ensure the email address to restore to is accurate. Change it if necessary. Click Restore.