We pioneered SaaS backup almost a decade ago, but our ethos remains the same – to be your ally in the cloud. We’re passionate about protecting your business-critical data. Which is why we’re thrilled when our passion is validated and recognized by our dear customers. As we near EOY 2020, we thought we’d share the feedback, and thank you for your continued trust and support. Apart from being delighted that we’re the top-rated SaaS backup, your reviews and recognition keep us going!
Top-rated SaaS Backup by GetApp, Capterra, and G2
We closed 2019 with Newsweek and Statista ranking CloudAlly as part of the Best Business Tools in the SaaS backup category. And 2020 has not disappointed us, pandemic notwithstanding. Here is a snapshot of our major awards and top ratings.
- GetApp, the premier SaaS product review website ranked CloudAlly as a Backup Category Leader.
- We were also awarded GetApp’s Best Functionality and Features for Data Loss Prevention.
- CloudAlly also earned a spot in Gartner’s Capterra Top 20 Backup solutions.
- We’re top-rated by G2 another leading product recommendation site. We ranked as G2’s Fall 2020 Top Performer.
- Cloudstorageinfo ranked us amongst the Best Cloud Backup Services, as did Appclonescript.
The best part? Our awards and ratings are based on reviews that matter, our customers. Over 6000 organizations and 500,000 users trust us with protecting their business-critical Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365), Google Workspace (formerly G Suite), Salesforce, Box, and Dropbox data. Our backup services run 3.5 million backups/per week and secure 1 billion files per month. We have customers spanning industry sectors and sizes; read through a sampling of our customer stories.
Your Feedback Drives Us Onward
We take great pride in being the top-rated SaaS backup provider. However, we take even greater pride in being your data protection partners. And that isn’t just lip-service. Your requirements and feedback drive our products and services. A sampling of that in action:
- Data protection issues? We’re always a call, phone, chat, or ticket away: Highly responsive, multi-channel, 365x24x7 real-person customer support always has your back(up)!
- Zero adoption effort: Our solutions work right out-of-the-box with automated or on-demand backup and recovery. All it takes is three clicks to backup or restore lost data.
- Flexible backup and recovery options mean we unobtrusively fit right into your setup. We support recovery from any point-in-time, any granular level, and to any user. Or directly export backups to your own storage in Outlook compatible PST format. You can also choose to backup to your own storage (BYOS).
- Ease on-boarding and off-boarding and save on Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace licenses by exporting inactive account data for safe-keeping, and releasing the licenses. When onboarding employees, simply restore the backed up data using cross-user recovery.
- Stay secure and audit-ready: A breach of backup is a breach of your data. We take that very seriously. Our backup solutions tick all the audit and compliance requirements for SaaS backup such as encryption at-rest and in-transit, your choice of data centers in the EU, Australia, the US, and Canada, support for MFA and OAuth, We’re ISO 27001 certified, GDPR and HIPAA compliant.
- Save on storage and license costs: All backup plans include unlimited storage on industry-leading Amazon AWS storage. We offer discounts on annual billing, special pricing for non-profits and educational institutions, and enterprise-level pricing. For our Partners, we offer custom discounts for bundles, high-volume and multi-year packages.
Delighting our customers is built into our DNA. We’re honored that we’re the top-rated SaaS backup and moreover, that you trust us with securing your SaaS data. Recognition such as this propels us to continue on our journey of continuous improvement and innovation.