Backup Data and Recovery
for Financial Services
Backup Data and Recovery for Financial Services
Financial services organizations have to adhere to evolving regulations with strict audit and storage requirements. CloudAlly’s backup for Microsoft 365 (Office 365), G Suite, Salesforce, Dropbox, and Box are stringently secure, comprehensive, and cost-effective.
CloudAlly data backup and recovery is secured for the financial services sector. We’re compliant with SEC 17a-4, FINRA (Financial Industry Regulation Authority), FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), ISO 27001, and GDPR. Check out our secure credentials.
Ask a Question?
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity For All Your SaaS Data & Applications
You can permanently lose business-critical SaaS data to malware,human error, malicious intent, sync error, and outages. (Read our free ebook: Why SaaS Needs Backup?) While data loss is crippling for all industries, it can be devastating for financial services. With the shift to an increasingly remote workforce, the risks of data loss have increased. CloudAlly’s SaaS backup eliminates SaaS data loss with:
- Comprehensive and immutable backups for flawless recovery from ransomware and malware.
- Quick disaster recovery with seamless data recovery
- Unlimited storage and data retention.
- Auto-backup of litigation hold items
- Flexible, two-click recovery with point-in-time, cross-user, cross-tenant, and granular data restore options.
Ransomware, Malware and Insider Threat Protection: Data Backup and Recovery for Financial Services
Financial Organizations hold sensitive data that is particularly lucrative for hackers. Social engineering provides a way for bad actors to infiltrate your networks and data. How do you protect your organization from the threat within?
- Enforced immutable backups prevent backups from being modified, corrupted, or deleted.
- AAA Security Framework with stringent Authentication (OAuth, MFA/TFA), role-based Authorization, and exhaustive Accounting logs.
- Stress-free, quick recovery with comprehensive backups, unlimited retention, and well-indexed data.
Customer Has Full Control Of Data
We understand the sensitive nature of financial data and ensure you retain full control of your data:
- Admin-controlled backups: Backup data is not accessible outside of the CloudAlly platform. Backups can only be activated, deactivated or restored by your Administrator.
- No data retention after deletion.
- Immutable Backup – No Deletion
- Data stored on Virtual Private Cloud on AWS with compartmentalized access.
- PCI compliant payment processing.
Audit-Ready Security Controls for Financial Services
From its inception, CloudAlly has taken privacy and security very seriously. Our platform was built from the ground up with security in mind, utilizing leading information-security best practices. CloudAlly’s security features include:
Effortless Adoption, Exceptional Customer Support
CloudAlly’s backup solutions work right out-of-the-box:
- Intuitive, non-technical interface.
- Automated backup and three-click recovery.
- Support for auto-activation of backups, and smart bulk addition of users.
- Tier 1, multi-channel, customer support from real people via chat, phone, email and a dedicated:
Customer Support Hub.
Start Protecting Your Data Today!
Questions about Data Backup and Recovery Compliance for Financial Services?
Consult with our Director of Compliance, Monty Sagal.
Compliant, Secure and Audit-Ready
Your valuable SaaS data is only as secure as its backup. Which is why it is critical to ensure that your backup solution is dependably secure.
Security has been in our DNA right from when we pioneered SaaS backup a decade ago. We’re fanatical about security for all our backup solutions for Microsoft 365 (Office 365), G Suite, Salesforce, Dropbox, and Box. We have internationally recognized accreditation, stringent application security, and rigorous data protection. We continue to strive beyond the required compliance standards to achieve best-in-class security.
Consult with our Security Expert
Got 100+ Accounts to backup?
We have a special offer for Enterprise Level Pricing.
Get in touch with us for a Custom Quote, or Questions