Data Backup & Recovery
for the Insurance Industry
Best Insurance For Data Loss? Robust Backup and Recovery
Let’s face it – the Insurance sector is the Hacker’s favorite. No surprise, considering the wealth of personal data an insurance organization holds.. This makes them both lucrative and vulnerable to attacks. 81% of the major health insurance companies have suffered a data breach.
Disaster recovery is critical to mitigating the risk of a breach and limiting its damage. And central to that is quick data recovery. Your best insurance from an attack? SaaS backup and recovery.
CloudAlly’s backup for Microsoft 365 (Office 365), Google Workspace, Salesforce, Dropbox, and Box are stringently secure, comprehensive, and cost-effective. Eliminate the risk of data loss with fuss-free automated backup and seamless data recovery with a few clicks.
Ask a Question?
Protect Sensitive Data With CloudAlly Backup and Recovery
Compliant and Secure Data Backup for the Insurance Industry
The sensitive customer data held by insurance companies increases the likelihood of data loss, theft or corruption to malware, malicious intent, and ransomware. This includes personal information such as date of birth, Social security numbers, phone numbers, and driver’s license numbers, as well as medical history, and financial data.
While data loss is crippling for all industries, it can be devastating for insurance companies. Anthem just paid out $39.5M in damages due to their infamous data breach. With the shift to an increasingly remote workforce, the risks of data loss have increased. To safeguard this valuable data, you need an assured backup solution that protects, preserves and if necessary restores data. CloudAlly’s SaaS backup eliminates SaaS data loss with:
- Comprehensive and immutable backups for flawless recovery from ransomware and malware.
- Quick disaster recovery with seamless data recovery
- Unlimited storage and data retention.
- Auto-backup of litigation hold items
- Flexible, three-click recovery with point-in-time, cross-user, cross-tenant, and granular data restore options.
Audit-Ready Security Controls for the Insurance Industry
From its inception, CloudAlly has taken privacy and security very seriously. Our platform was built from the ground up with security in mind, utilizing leading information-security best practices. CloudAlly’s security features include:
Customer Has Full Control Of Data
We understand the sensitive nature of insurance data and ensure you retain full control of your data:
- Admin-controlled backups: Backup data is not accessible outside of the CloudAlly platform. Backups can only be activated, deactivated or restored by your Administrator.
- No data retention after deletion.
- Immutable Backup – No Deletion
- Data stored on Virtual Private Cloud on AWS with compartmentalized access.
- PCI compliant payment processing.
Effortless Adoption, Exceptional Support
CloudAlly’s backup solutions work right out-of-the-box
- Intuitive, non-technical interface.
- Automated backup and three-click recovery.
- Support for auto-activation of backups, and smart bulk addition of users.
- Tier 1, multi-channel, customer support from real people via chat, phone, email and a dedicated Customer Hub.
Start Protecting Your Data Today!
Questions about Data Backup and Recovery Compliance for the Insurance Industry?
Consult with our Director of Compliance, Monty Sagal.
Compliant, Secure and Audit-Ready
Your valuable SaaS data is only as secure as its backup. Which is why it is critical to ensure that your backup solution is dependably secure.
Security has been in our DNA right from when we pioneered SaaS backup a decade ago. We’re fanatical about security for all our backup solutions for Microsoft 365 (Office 365), G Suite, Salesforce, Dropbox, and Box. We have internationally recognized accreditation, stringent application security, and rigorous data protection. We continue to strive beyond the required compliance standards to achieve best-in-class security.
Consult with our Security Expert
Got 100+ Accounts to backup?
We have a special offer for Enterprise Level Pricing.
Get in touch with us for a Custom Quote, or Questions