More & more businesses are shifting to work remotely and employees working from home, outside of the security features of their physical office and corporate network.
Companies are at much greater risk now for breach, prevalent causes of data loss due to human errors, malicious activity, phishing schemes, infected devices, malware, and sync errors.
- The usage of SaaS platforms like Office 365, G Suite, Salesforce, Dropbox and Box has exponentially risen.
- Microsoft Teams reached 44 million daily users, and G Suite hit two billion users last week.
- This paradigm shift- to- remote makes it more critical to secure SaaS platforms.
Daily backup become a critical part of any
cybersecurity protection plan
Join our Accelerated Partner Program
Secure your Customer’s Remote Workforce, Expand your Business and Increase ROI from Backup!
- Top-rated, secure SaaS backup and recovery for all SaaS platforms
Tier 1 365x24x7 multi-channel support included
- Exclusive partner discounts
- Added revenue
- No minimum licenses
- Ongoing sales and marketing support
We at CloudAlly pioneered SaaS backup – our services are proven and top-rated
We make the deal even sweeter for our Partners – with exclusive discounts and added commissions.
Across the board the verdict is unanimous – the best safety net for SaaS data is third-party backup and recovery.