Why Backup OneDrive?
OneDrive is your organization’s central file collaboration system. An accidental deletion, sync error, outage, or a malware/ransomware attack can disrupt business continuity. SaaS data loss affects one in three companies. So much so that across the board – Microsoft, analysts, laws like GDPR/HIPAA – all recommend third-party backup. Native recovery options like Recycle Bin are time-bound and tedious. They do not provide quick disaster recovery and seamless business continuity – a must to mitigate the impact of data loss. Read our ebook: 7 Reasons Why Enterprises Need SaaS Backup
Why Choose CloudAlly OneDrive Backup?
- Unlimited AWS Backup Storage: Our automated/on-demand backups are stored on industry-leading, secure Amazon S3 servers. With unlimited storage included.
- Comprehensive Microsoft 365 Protection: Apart from OneDrive, CloudAlly Backup includes Mail, Calendar, Contacts and Tasks, Groups/ Teams, and SharePoint.
- Non-destructive or In-place Restore: Restore deleted files without overwriting existing data or choose in-place restore if you want to overwrite live data.
- Smart Recovery: Historical snapshots of backups and advanced filter criteria help you recover exactly what you want with a few clicks.
- Onboarding Support: Cross-user restore and support export backups to your own storage facilitates easy onboarding/ offboarding of employees. Restore OneDrive data to the same account, or to any other account on the Microsoft 365 tenant.
Start Protecting Your Microsoft 365 Data Today!
Secure cloud-to-cloud SaaS Backup and Recovery
Protect your data with our automated daily backup, fast accurate restores, and enterprise-grade data protection
Get a Quote
The following are frequently asked questions about our OneDrive backup:
Our backup includes SharePoint Online Team Site (and all sub-sites), Public Site (and all sub- sites), Private Site Collections and OneDrive for Business Sites.
Yes, you can specify the individual OneDrive URL in order to backup each OneDrive site.
You can restore a SharePoint / OneDrive using our non-destructive feature that will create a new sub-site marked “CloudAlly Restore” with a date/time stamp of the restored site. You can also select the In-Place restore option at the time of the restore to overwrite the live data with the selected backups.
Email us: email@example.com